Kaspar & Lugay Scholarship
Kaspar & Lugay, LLP is a Contra Costa County family law firm that has also has experience in tax and business law. Based in Corte Madera, CA, they represent clients from all over the North Bay Area.
At Kaspar & Lugay LLP, we understand how expensive school can be. We want to help two students by offering them each a $500 scholarship and make things a little bit easier for them while getting an education.
- Answer the essay topic in at least 500 words and in Microsoft Word format.
- Include your contact information at the top of the document (Full name, email, mailing address, phone number).
- Must be able to provide proof of acceptance or attendance at an accredited school.
- Must be able to provide an official copy of your transcript.
- Email all applications to: [email protected]
In a divorce, why are the hidden assets of each member important for deciding how property gets divided? If a partner never knew about these assets to begin with, why should they be of any importance after the couple gets divorced?
Provide several reasons, and think about it from the views of both members of the marriage: the one with the hidden assets, and the one who didn’t know about them.
The Marin county divorce lawyers of Kaspar & Lugay LLP will pick the two best essay responses to be the winners of the scholarship.
Must be currently enrolled or accepted in a 4 year university/college or law school.
Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
The deadline for submitting applications is July 1, 2016. The winners will be selected and notified no later than August 1, 2016.